Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm Back!

It's been a full week since my last post. This is partly because my husband and I went away for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary (more on this another time - a Travel Tuesday post perhaps?) and partly due to the fact that work is sucking my soul a little bit right now.


I haven't ridden Maggie since Pipestave two Sundays ago now. She's probably been enjoying her little vacation, but I think she was pretty happy to see me when I came from the airport to the barn the other day. 

Hi!!!
We've been getting heavy rain and wind from a Nor'easter yesterday and today so the ring is completely sloppy. I probably won't get the chance to ride until this weekend.

On Saturday there is a two-phase at a local farm that I think I'll be trailering a barnmate to. When I get back from that I'll probably do a little remedial trailer loading with Maggie. I don't want a repeat of the Mule Moment from Pipestave. 

Sunday is the MSPCA Beach Ride, which I'm very much looking forward to! (There's still time to donate if you feel so inclined!)Then the following Sunday (Nov 2) me and a friend will be doing a local hunter pace. I've never done a hunter pace before, so I'm excited to see what it's all about! 

How is thee only one weekend left in October? Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment