Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Photos: Mustangs in Oklahoma

My husband and I drove 23 hours and 1,767 miles from ~Boston, MA to ~Tulsa, OK for Thanksgiving this year to visit his family. And that's just the one way trip (so round-trip we drove a total of 46 hours and 3,534 miles! Easily the longest road trip I've ever been on.) Why are we that crazy you may ask? Because it cost us about a quarter of the price of flying the both of us down there. Totally worth it in my book.

On a plane, you get to see puffy clouds and cities from the air, but on a long road-trip you get to the changing landscapes as you drive through. Unfortunately, it took me until we were about 45 minutes away from his parents house to realize I could have entertained myself with photography the whole time. Somewhere along the Muskogee Turnpike that I spotted herds or fuzzy horses in view from the highway. So of course, I whipped out my camera from the backseat. I presume they're Mustangs, but really I have no idea.

These are some of the shots that came out decently! Photography from a moving car...now there's something to work on. 

Click the pics to enlarge!











2 comments:

  1. I love a good road trip! We've done TX to NC several times which sounds very similar in length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a LONG drive - hope you saw a lot of neat stuff! great pics :)

    ReplyDelete