Tuesday, December 29, 2015

FOO Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange 2015


Sometimes I think part of the excitement of Christmas is just getting mail. Cards, packages, what have you. Email is awesome, but there's some definite charm in receiving something tangible - whether it's a written kind word or a gift. The equestrian blogger gift exchange adds to the excitement because it means something horsey is coming! 

The lovely Karley of All In was my Secret Santa this year and she hit the nail on the head with this monogrammed tumbler from Personally Preppy

All the pink.
Karley, how ever did you know how much I love coffee and how much I need to have it AT ALL TIMES - including on my horse between classes? ;)

This picture definitely didn't give it away. Nor the fact that it was my Facebook profile picture for a while. 
I didn't actually know it was Karley though, until she commented on my latest post yesterday. Digging through the pink tissue paper I couldn't find a note about who the sender was so I'm glad she revealed herself! :)


Nor was there a note inside the tumbler, but there was an additional monogram!


I haven't decided what to put this on yet, so I'm open to suggestions... maybe my helmet bag? I have a Charles Owen, so I'm not sure how it will look above the CO logo on the back of the helmet itself.

It looks wonderful on my little hipster coffee table in the kitchen.
Now I really can't wait for ice coffee season to roll around again! I'm super impressed by the quality of the tumbler and the monogram too. The monogram seems like it's seriously stuck on there, so it's not going anywhere anytime soon. The tumbler itself seems really durable as well. Like, if I dropped it while I was on my horse it wouldn't break or even spill much (screw on lid!) It might even hold up if Maggie decides she wants a sip...


So thank you Karley for the awesome gift! And of course thanks once again to Tracy of Fly On Over for hosting the equestrian blogger gift exchange again - it's such a blast!

6 comments:

  1. Very fun! This was my first year participating in the exchange. I look forward to doing a similar post soon. Enjoy your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! This was my first year participating in the exchange. I look forward to doing a similar post soon. Enjoy your coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it!! I have one and love it... And yes it's super durable- my kids tested that out lol!!

    Bummed they forgot to include my note - good thing I checked in lol

    ReplyDelete