Friday, July 1, 2016

Roll Call

Well hey there!

If you're seeing this, I guess that means you're still following this site on Bloglovin', Feedly, your blog roll, or what have you. That's great - because if I'm being 100% honest, my new website zippyhorse.com hasn't been working out so well. Essentially, I've been struggling with hosting and security. The site keeps getting hacked and going down and I just don't have the time or money to keep fixing it. if you try to visit it now, you'll just get a "403 - Forbidden Error". That was all fine and blogging was the last thing on my mind for the past two months or so anyway since I've had a lot going on at work and not much free time, but I really do miss blogging...

So...I'm toying with the idea of starting this blog back up again considering I never had any problems with it in the first place. I just had some grandiose ideas that I ran away with and they got the better of me. I'm posting here right now to see if I reach anyone, since I can't though the other website that I told you all to follow... Whoops. If you see this post, could leave a comment and say hey?

26 comments:

  1. Aw what a frustration about the other site - but it's good to hear from you!! I basically never delete anything from my feedly and would bet that others are the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay someone's out there!!!! I'm the same way too, so I was hoping!

      Delete
  2. I still have this site on my RSS feed too. Glad that you are still around :D I was at Groton House last weekend and wondering which Novice jump you fence judged (thanks Instagram) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I would have loved to say hi! I was at Novice fence 10 (the red rails) and was sporadically taking pics too - what was your number? I'll see if I got you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was #32 - and that fence rode really well :) That was my first time riding at Groton (I've groomed for my trainer the last couple years), and I have to say it's my new favorite venue. The course was so much fun!

      Delete
  4. Come back to us! I miss your blog!

    BTW - I think we should plan a Massachusetts blogger meetup trail ride or Beach ride! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a trailer and I'm willing to travel :)

      Delete
  5. Oh technology! Glad you're still around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's frustrating! You're still in my feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Come back and tell us all about your shows!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never delete a blog in feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still here and would love it if you kept posting here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to see fancy pony pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to hear more from you! Say hi to Maggie/Maggy for me, will yu?

    ReplyDelete